Role definition – key responsibilities
The overall objective of this role is to ensure best use of World-Check Data by Data File and World-Check One API clients. This is ultimately to ensure client retention and optimize revenues.
The role holders should be self-starters, working well independently. Actively carrying our research and investigative work on their own initiative.
Required Technical /Professional Skills & Competencies
• Able to understand and influence the profitability of their own activities.
• Ensures that their work activities comply with relevant legislation.
• Ensures that they operate with clients within agreed legal and commercial frameworks.
• Client facing.
• Gathers information in complex situations and presents it in such a way as to influence events and to enable others to achieve objectives.
• Use of effective questioning skills in difficult and complex circumstances to identify requirements in one to one or group situations.
• Ability to communicate ideas, findings and other relevant information to enable others to achieve objectives.
• Ability to drive internal and external meetings effectively to influence events.
• Ability to deliver presentations to inform wider audiences.
• Organizes and completes own work to meet set objectives
• Work to set of priorities when multi-tasking.
• Identify and escalate if objective is not going to be achieved
• Suggest possible solutions if an objective is not going to be met.
• Identify areas of own working practice that could be completed differently to increase productivity.
• Production of accurate estimates for own work.
• Understands, acknowledges and plays an active part in team activities. Supports colleagues in their activities.
• Has a detailed understanding of colleagues’ activities and how they (the role holder) can support their colleagues.
• Takes initiative to update other team members with relevant information and listens to other people.
• Knowledge of XML, CSV, data feeds and API’s.
•Experience handling large volume of Data.
• Knowledge of AML and KYC.
• Strong working knowledge of World-Check data and technologies.
• Good understanding of database, internet and intranet applications relevant to the GRC segment.
• Ambassador for best practice configuration of and use of World-Check data in client / partner solutions.
• Drive potential product implementation issues to timely and successful resolution.
• Able to use the Microsoft Office Desktop product range.
• Clients turn to this individual for expert advice on technical configuration for use of World-Check data.
• Understands the key client business processes that involve the use of World-Check Data.
• Has a broad understanding of the types of Regulation and Legislation that necessitate and affect the use of TR’s World-Check product range.
• Understand TR’s key partners for World-Check and new entrants in this space.
• Takes ownership of complex problems across more than one area of activity and derives solutions which cover the technical, people and business issues.
• Adopts a systematic approach to the appraisal of requirements, processes, actions and situations affecting everyday work situations.
• Develops clear understanding of the issues, relationships and dependencies and produces well thought out options for the future.
• Is able to identify a number of solutions and quickly select the most practical and efficient.
International perspective and Spanish language capability - are distinct advantages.
Professional level of spoken and written English.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.