We are looking for an idea-generator and exemplary executioner to plan, execute, and measure marketing programs for the Legal Managed Services division in Thomson Reuters. This Senior Marketer will identify and champion customer insights and market trends to conceptualize and execute go-to-market plans for Thomson Reuters Financial Trade Documentation and Contract Management services.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing a messaging and value proposition hierarchy and effective go-to-market strategies that drive demand generation and customer engagement
- Ideating and executing integrated marketing programs leveraging inbound and outbound marketing channels. Manage implementation of programs across our matrix organization.
- Leveraging industry, competitor, and client insights to inform program strategy.
- Evaluating and adjusting marketing communications to respond to market trends and competitive conditions, as well based upon as data analytics and performance.
- Crafting targeted messaging for strategic, ongoing and campaign-specific collateral, including, digital/print media assets, website, blog posts, partnerships, content syndication, social media, webinars, events, etc., to drive business results.
- Effectively working with corporate partners such as Creative Services, Demand Center, Tradeshow, Market Research, the LMS sales team and other business leaders to support and shape associated marketing programs and tactics.
- Measuring effectiveness and ROI of marketing programs and tactics with data analytics. Recalibrating programs to maximize results as needed.
- Partnering with leadership to create effective sales tools to help deliver a value-driven message to the sales channel and partners
- 4 – 8 years of B2B professional services or B2B marketing experience. Financial services marketing experience a plus.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business or related field required. MBA or JD preferred.
- Experience executing integrated marketing campaigns. Global experience a plus.
- Ability to clearly articulate a strategy around a set of complex problems and solutions.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Must possess excellent marketing communication skills and have a high degree of customer orientation.
- Strong project management skills: ability to collaborate with other function groups, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Capable of managing marketing initiatives and/or products, including a demonstrated ability to effectively maximize the ROI of marketing strategies.
- Smart, results-oriented, ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Exceptional work ethic, judgment, and a commitment to high-quality deliverables.
- Strong internal and external communicator with the ability to interact with managers and colleagues at all levels.
- Highly collaborative individual with a positive attitude and proven ability to drive results and work well in a matrix organization and effectively manage across boundaries.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America;New York-New York-United States of America