Accountable for defining and executing commercial strategy for Ecosystem value proposition across multiple regions. Responsible for defining and implementing sales processes in order to enable regions to meet revenue targets.
• Defines commercial and marketing strategy for Ecosystem value proposition, including: partnerships, pricing, go to market standards, sales excellence, marketing.
• Assures implementation of defined commercial strategy at local level in regional teams
• Challenges local commercial operations, push teams to high performance
• Develops signature repeatable processes and operating rhythm and resource blue print for go-forward organization
• Designs, develops and executes Sales & Process Readiness, including On Boarding to new hires
• Partners with regions to implement the new go to market organization assuring smooth transition from current to future state
• Is a trusted advisor for regional commercial structures in terms of required sales organization, structure, profiles, HC planning, resource allocation, etc
• Defines and design high level plan to assure right capabilities in the commercial operation
• Defines strategy in terms of channels evolution to maximize revenue with the best efficiency equation
• Brings to the table innovative approaches by keeping continuous monitoring of what is happening in the industry
• Explores alternative and innovative channels implementation, such as ecommerce, partners, etc
Required profile: skills and previous experience
• +5 years of experience in similar roles
• Strong understanding of software industry
• Strong track record in Sales excellence and experience in having led sales teams, having been responsible for revenue generation
• Ability to identify and understand complex problems and effectively drive resolution.
• Outstanding analytical skills and commercial acumen
• Working knowledge of financials.
• High quality organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.