Thomson Reuters Information Security Risk Management (ISRM) group is an exciting and dynamic organization that leads information security risk for our information assets and systems. We are currently seeking a Lead Information Security Engineer – Virtual Directory to join our ISRM Infrastructure Security team. This team is responsible for the current and future design, engineering and promotion of the security technologies deployed across Thomson Reuters. It has a global reach with team members located in the US and APAC with responsibilities as diverse as Governance, directory and strong authentication. The Lead Information Security Engineer will play a key role in the future direction of our Identity and Access Management program with emphasis on Virtual Directory. Our lead will develop a technical direction with our security and Information Security architects as well as define service configurations that will set the standards for our IT engineering and support teams across the enterprise.
Primary Responsibilities: -
Provide thought leadership and future direction for directory and Virtual Directory technologies.
- Design, engineer, and manage Radiant Logic VDS in a complex Identity environment.
- Design infrastructure and software supporting the VDS system for secure operation, high performance, and high availability.
- Design, manage, and support Identity and Access Management solutions within the corporate and customer facing environment.
- Creating and maintaining the Disaster Recovery documents related to the VDS system.
- Collaborate with other IT disciplines including the networking engineering, storage, monitoring, and platform support teams to provide resolution of service issues.
- Maintain operational documentation, configuration information and other procedures.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.