Project Summary and Position Overview:
Global OTC Contributions Operations (CO) team is responsible for acquiring, maintaining and securing the delivery of strategically important data. OTC CO team plays an important part in that area by creating, maintaining and enriching the global cross asset Contributed data universe. The Content Specialist will be responsible to support the wider OTC Contributor community, OTC CO team based in Bangalore, as well as lead and support any large strategic initiatives within OTC Group.
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
Content Specialist will be involved in helping develop and implement Thomson Reuters strategy by working closely with Global OTC Relationship Managers, Cross Content teams, Development, Products and Business groups to perform the following functions for OTC:
- Analyze, design and develop solutions in the area of Contributed content across various products
- Work with technical /development teams to understand feed processing, Head-ends, database/product enhancements etc
- Support and lead various projects, new initiatives, UAT and enhancements.
- Maintain up-to-date content expertise and work to develop further content and technical knowledge.
- Facilitate problem solving on historical content and product issues, including database infrastructure and maintenance procedures knowing who to involve and when.
- Improve collaboration with CMS/CBDM via group call attendance and regular communication
- Represent the OTC Group in projects or discussions that significantly affect how content is stored, maintained and/or organized.
- Establish collaborative relationships with, coordinate discussions with and provide direction for marketing, customers, suppliers, consultants and technical staff in determining requirements for enhancements, cleanse activities, studies and project initiatives.
- Work on having effective documentation within the team - review existing process MOWs and come up with new MOWs wherever applicable
- Focus on improving end to end Content Management – initiative and cross trainings within the team
- Translate external market policies, rules and events into internal Thomson Reuters technical and operational requirements, maintaining a current awareness of the marketplace
- Drive projects like ETI automation, EVAI migration, OHLC migrations, etc whilst working with along with team leaders
- Good market knowledge on OTC Contributed content for all cross-asset classes - FI, FXMM, Commodities, warrants and structured products
- Knowledge of NDA Referencing with End of Day Timeseries Pricing would be an add-on
- Excellent networking skills and ability to collaborate with various internal teams like FXMM, ETI, Commodities and across an international stakeholder base
- Ability to work in a real time environment as well as Intermediate knowledge of related environments such as historical databases.
- Flexibility and openness to a variety of projects and ability to learn various software tools and databases to drive business forward
- Knowledge of Eikon, Datascope Suite of products
- Knowledge of MMSr Systems preferred.
- Demonstrable 'can do' attitude and commitment to get things done
- Flexible, multi-tasking, responsive to ad-hoc/urgent requests
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in working independently and showing initiative.
- Experience is using service cloud and working on customer queries
- Expertise in MMS-R & GEDA utilities
- Good knowledge about Elektron network
- Additional expertise with tools like DAMON, isuite will be an added advantage
- Comprehensive understanding of product capabilities and technical infrastructure used in contributions and how systems are connected - EJV/ERAS/CnC/NDA/MMSr/EVAI
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 48,000 colleagues in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.