We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Position Title: Content and Product Manager Events & Filings
Financial & Risk provides solutions to the global financial community - delivering critical news, information and analytics, enabling transactions and connecting communities of trading, investing, financial, risk and corporate professionals.
Product or Service:
Thomson Reuters Events is a one-stop corporate disclosure and brokerage event solution.
TR Events offers the largest available archive of global transcripts, briefs and events, and delivers the latest developments on watchlists via customized e-mail alerts. TR Events allows clients to access market-moving event information from over 25,000 public companies and 100 sell-side firms in over 90 countries. In addition we are expanding our events offering to include other events types (FI, Supply Chain etc)
Thomson Reuters Public Filings has over 56 years of history and 30 million documents available to clients, covering 100s of document types for 130+ markets in more than 20 languages. With the largest financial library in the market, we have unrivaled timeliness coupled with comprehensive coverage.
We are looking for a driven and motivated individual to help drive our Events and Filings offerings forward. As a Product and content manager, you will be responsible for working with various stakeholders in driving content coverage and product functionality to ensure we remain in alignment with the needs of our customers and potential growth areas. A part of the responsibility would be managing projects and communication to provide clarity on the progress of stakeholder demands. The product and content manager would also be expected to manage client requests and work with client facing teams. This role will suit candidates who are self-driven, technically minded and have the urge to learn and apply new content and product knowledge.
Main Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Define and manage content coverage by incorporating feedback from go-to-market teams, clients and other stakeholders
- Gather and define requirements for product functionality enhancements and migrations
- Contribute in prioritization and communication of Events & Filings roadmap in a collaborative fashion
- Support existing feed offerings and contribute in planning of next generation of feed offerings through EDS (our strategic feeds platform)
- Manage end-to-end execution of projects through collaboration
- Ensure tight collaboration with technology and data operation teams
- Ensure effective communication to internal and external stakeholders through regular update sessions
- Facilitate problem solving on content, discovery and product issues
- Work with R&D and other internal teams for new content and product solutions for better discoverability
- Able to work and influence in a matrix managed organization
- Contribute in business case development for new content and product enhancements
QualificationsEssential Skills and Experience:
- Work with the other Product Managers, content, data operations, technology, R&D, Go-to-market and other teams to ensure that our offering is the leading offering in the market
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working within the content and product management arena
- Experience with desktop, content & feeds offering
- An understanding of events and filings content
- Experience managing projects and working in an agile setup
- Content and Product requirements elicitation, and development of concepts through to detailed specifications and acceptance criteria
- Creating information materials and leading presentations to senior management
- Excellent track record of delivery and creatively “getting things done” despite impediments and uncertainties
- Developing successful and responsive relationships with a wide number of groups
- Excellent communication skills – comfortable interacting with customers and other stakeholders
- Ability to analyze complex information and comfortable in making decisions
- Outward-looking perspective - strong customer awareness is essential
- Well-developed and influential stakeholder engagement / management skills
- Understanding of the end-to-end content curation and transformation process from collection/contribution to search and display in products
- Driven by challenging the status quo and innovating to deliver solutions that meet customer needs
- Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize tasks and work effectively under pressure
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of Financial Research Analyst or trader workflow
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters or equivalent content, products, data collection and distribution systems, and organizational structure
- Knowledge of financial information products
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.Locations
United Kingdom-London-London-GBR-London-30 South Colonnade