Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Thomson Reuters® ONESOURCE™, the industry’s most powerful corporate tax technology platform, drives global tax compliance, reporting, planning and accounting decision-making around the world.
The Sales Specialist is accountable for delivering gross sales by proactively developing and deploying sales strategies. Working in collaboration with Account Managers and other frontline teams, the Sales Specialist uses technical knowledge, insights, and market trends to open up new business and grow in market share.
Responsible for driving business results, by creating strategic directions, understanding clients and combining insights with knowledge of the market, customers, competitors and the company's capabilities to capitalize on won opportunities.
· Sell Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE Solutions to large Corporations
· Present and articulate complex product features and benefits by demonstrating ONESOURCE Solutions with deep knowledge.
· Assist with prospect qualification, assessments and conduct demos and workshops
· Keeping up to date with legislation, products and competitors
· Develop strong customer relationships at appropriate level to become a trusted business advisor
· Support business on proposals creation.
· Develop short and long term strategies to achieve sales targets and objectives
· Constantly seek new sales opportunities and work towards the sales vision partnering the Account Managers
· Help the Account Managers to build and maintain a strong and sustainable sales pipeline.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience on tax and accounting processes at MNCs
- Thorough tax and accounting experience acquired at a Big 4 or Large MNCs.
- Proven presentation skills (verbal & written).
- English fluency.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Team working orientation.
- Experience with senior executives and C level decision makers (CFO, CTO, Controllers) .
- Ability to work autonomously, can manage/plan own time to meet deadlines.
· Familiarity Corporations workflows and decision makers processes.
· University Level Degree – Cs. Economics is a plus.
· Additional degree is a plus.
· English language certification (desirable)
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.Locations
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Argentina-Buenos Aires-Buenos Aires-ARG-Buenos Aires-Avenue Eduard