Head of Solution Sales- Canada
To lead Canada Solution Sales team to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve corporate strategic objectives (revenue/sales and non-revenue related).
• Training, leading, motivating and developing a team of Solution Sales to both retain and increase revenue.
• Management responsibilities that include expense and performance management.
• Primary responsibility for insuring that the resources deployed under their management are productive, efficient and have positive impact on our top line revenue.
• Manager will report the team activities, standards and metrics to upper-management daily, weekly, and monthly.
• Responsible for cascading objectives, priorities and key messages that reinforce company priorities to the sales teams
• Responsible for team revenue under management (recurring and outright).
• Develops high-level customer relationships.
• Supports sales people in negotiations
• Accountable for customer satisfaction within managed territory
• Provides an escalation path for customers
• Manages forecast pipeline, and ensures well balanced and viable procedures are in place and followed
• Coaches and mentors for improved sales effectiveness, manages performance of the team and its members
• 10+ years experience in direct selling of targeted or enterprise solution
• 5+ years proven experience as a successful and accomplished Team Leader/Manager
• Demonstrated ability to lead and drive for results
• Must have technical knowledge of financial information service products
• Superior communication skills
• Experience managing a $100M book of business with growth targets for the Region
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.