Director, Legal CRM Center of Excellence (COE)
Location: Eagan, MN
The Director of the Legal CRM Center of Excellence (COE) will lead, motivate and develop a team of two managers and approximately ten employees to achieve the designated goals for the newly established Legal COE. The current deliverables include maintaining Elite’s GLI June launch; and migrating our other Legal operating units to our SFDC platform with a focus on workflow, Panorama global business processes and ultimately user experience and customer experience. This role will partner with multiple functions, segments and Thomson Reuters Business Units to effectively deliver on our CRM strategy over the next several years to include a common SFDC platform and experience, with a direct linkage to a common order capture tool and experience. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales Enablement.
- Lead our Legal CRM team including business process analysis, data analysis, overall user SFDC user experience, end user support and related aspects of the “CRM experience”.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and coaching skills to effectively build out a newly formed team. Ensure coaching and development of all team members is a top priority.
- Partner with relevant functional units within Legal and TR to drive best practices for workflows, business outcomes and overall user experience for our channel colleagues and support functions
- Incorporate relevant aspects of Panorama global business processes into our Legal SFDC experience including order capture and the related vendor selection and criteria and overall implementation within our Legal SFDC experience
- Initiate and drive major projects involving our Legal SFDC experience including, but not limited to, developing recommendations, advocating for the user experience, and creating a model for implementation.
- Launch and drive adoption of Legal SFDC supporting all channels with a focus on effective collaboration with Sales Operations regarding metrics and engagement.
- Assess and prioritize current operating processes and business models relative to the dynamics of industry and business best practices.
- Work closely with all stakeholders and departments that directly and indirectly influence the success of our channels, such as Sales operations, SAM Operations, CVM, Customer Service, the TR CCO office, and other TR BUs to ensure we optimize our overall CRM experience and outcomes.
- Represent TR Legal in all SFDC aspects including multiple TR forums like our Panorama project being led by the TR CCO office.
- Lead all aspects of SFDC user experience for Legal including collaboration and innovation with multiple internal business customers and partners including EBS, Finance, Finance operations, sales operations, sales channels and others.
- Represent TR and TR Legal in CRM industry inside and outside of TR, so with primary business partners, vendors, and external communities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exhibit strong thought leadership, influential communication skills, and a capacity to guide and direct business conversations to drive meaningful business outcomes for our deliverables and strategy.
- Proven ability to constructively collaborate across channels, functions and businesses.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with and influence different levels within the organization.
- Proven ability to lead, manage and coach high performing teams.
- Demonstrate acute business acumen and analytical skills to optimize operational performance.
- Demonstrate unique knowledge of channel workflows and related business processes.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in reviewing work processes for executing on channel objectives and recommending appropriate workflow re-engineering as a more efficient and effective path to their goals, while improving the user experience and ultimate customer experience as well.
- Execute an effective project management capability in a highly-matrixed, customer-centric organization.
- Four year college degree required. Advance degree beneficial.
- 5 - 10 years experience in CRM, sales operations, business operations, sales, marketing or related experience.
- Prior management experience is required. Experience managing other people managers is a plus.
- CRM and/or business operations experience, primarily in the area of project management and implementing process improvements.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of sales and account management workflow procedures and general business workflows.
- Prior exposure to sales and account management environments including CRM and/or SFDC and working directly with the sales and account management field and inside organization.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit www.thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on www.thomsonreuters.com.
United States of America-Minnesota-Eagan-USA-Eagan-610 Opperman Dr