We are looking for a new colleague:
Order Management Specialist
Based in Gdynia
Why is this job important?
- Responsible for processing + (i.e. reviewing, entering and permissioning) Media contracts into relevant systems, supporting the order fulfillment process.
- Enhances customer experience through improving timeliness in service delivery by achieving the guaranteed average turnaround time, based on agreed product/process and reducing the resolution time with agreed quality.
- Meeting requirements in an accurate and timely manner, whilst ensuring that the company's goals and objectives are met.
- Review and processing of customer contracts for internal review and approvals. Make corrections and additions to contracts as provided by Commercial Policy and Legal team.
- Accountable for adhering to SOX compliance controls and 3rd party guidelines.
- Manage the contract life cycle, order monitoring, Permissioning, new contracts, renewals and cancellations.
- Maintain customer database and documentation on all accounts to support business workflows and reporting.
- Manage internal queries relating to order status, billing, permissioning, and compliance issues.
- Lead ad hoc initiatives with relevant groups, ensuring customer requests are successfully implemented.
- Spot trends and make recommendations for enhancing systems and procedures.
- Regular Reconciliations between contract database, billing system and permissioning.
What do you need to bring?
- Languages: Fluent in English is essential (read/write/verbal).Preferred second language either Russian, Turkish or Italian.
- Detail oriented, ability to communicate well and to work in a team.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a systematic, methodical way to ensure accuracy
- Strong technical/computer skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Job in an international, dynamic environment where you contribute to building innovative solutions for business professionals.
- Intensive training package.
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare and Multisport card.
- Company social incentives.
- High standards of ethics in the workplace.
- Networking opportunities.
- 2 additional days off for voluntary activities.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.