We are currently seeking a Key Account Manager to manage and grow revenue and market share at designated accounts to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve company´s strategic objectives.
- Manages, retains and grows revenue, responsible for sales and the customer relationship (may include new sales and revenue quota attainment).
- Assists in cultivating customer relationships and ensures effective service delivery to accounts.
- Focuses on customer's satisfaction, knows the customer's business and workflows, develops proper contact network within accounts.
- Coordinates implementation of Thomson Reuters strategy on the account level.
- Identifies new opportunities, lead sells 'core' desktop products.
- Works with and brings in experts/specialists onto the team where required, has oversight of all account activities.
- Responsible for forecasting, keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, gives feedback to marketing.
- Acts as point of contact for the client, provides escalation path to and from Service, attends to customer issues promptly.
- Attends to customer issues promptly.
- Owns account management within the appropriate sales tool.
- Accountable for individual expense budget management.
Previous account management experience
3 to 7 years previous direct sales experience (proven track record of quota attainment throughout sales career)
5 plus years’ relevant industry experience
Success managing strategic clients or accounts and dynamic account portfolios Qualification / Education - Bachelor´s degree required Key competencies and skills - Strategic and solutions focused.
Ability to develop and execute an account plan.
Strong understanding of customer and their business models and workflows.
Proven ability and desire to aggressively pursue new business.
Strong product knowledge.
Excellent relationship building capability.
Selling skills (identity, develop and articulate a complex proposition/consultative selling).
Excellent negotiation skills.
Excellent listening skills with an ability to uncover needs and identify opportunities.
Problem solving and decision making ability
Ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs.
Strong verbal communication, networking and relationship building skills
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.