Associate Client Consultant
Financial and Risk
F&R Customer Proposition
Thomson Reuters Org ID is an end-to-end client identity and verification service that provides a complete legal entity due diligence and document management service through which financial institutions and their end clients (asset managers, hedge funds, correspondent banks and corporates) can more effectively manage their response to new KYC regulatory requirements. Through our OrgID KYC Managed Service, we identify and classify a client’s risk category, verify their identity, and screen all related parties to create a KYC record.
- To define, document and execute high risk, complex and high profile (visible) projects or programmes, i.e. customer solution designs, to recognised project and programme management protocols
- To manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure performance targets, KPIs and SLAs are met or exceeded (positively) – all in line with agreed Scope of Works (SOWs)
- To lead Financial Institutions in change management processes to deliver a seamless implementation across business and technical workflows for a Managed Service offering
- To deliver complex implementations covering a range of requirements in KYC, Technical and Process Improvements for both internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborates with team colleagues and contributes to the delivery of team objectives in addition to the wider organisation targets and goals
- Provides day to day support to the consultancy lead when working on client engagements, duties can include a selection of the following tasks
- KYC policy reviews, data analysis, data alignment projects
- Post core consultancy responsibilities the Junior consultant will be responsible for taking the client into a live production state
- Cover a range of project based documentation ranging from, but not limited to RAID Log, Financial Reports, Business Cases, Project Plans, Communication Plans, Status Reports, Project Initiation Documents, Statement of Work (SOW) and Requirements Gathering.
- Outlines and agrees project scope with the lead consultant, defines the most optimal approach for a successful launch and proactively manages a positive client experience - Highlights and communicates effectively any divergence from the original project scope and adjusts that scope where necessary to reflect e.g. changed circumstances.
Required Skills and Experience
- Understanding of the principles of KYC, regulated environments and financial institutions, underpinned by relevant operations experience
- Some experience of Onboarding, KYC & client due diligence models, Control functions required to maintain the integrity of client data
- Working with technology driven document management services and applications - Current PRINCE 2 practitioner (or equivalent)
- Strong track record of organised deliver and ideally service implementations
- Sophisticated and influential communications skills including the presentation of sometimes complex concepts or data sets to internal or client audiences (all levels of seniority and leadership)
- Well developed and influential stakeholder management skills (all levels)
- Some experience of business process management (techniques and procedures) including workflows and process mapping
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.