Roles & Responsibilities:
1. To ensure that Exchange content is represented in correct, complete , consistent, timely and reliable manner to our customers across products
2. Act as a change agent triggering and delivering changes as required from market/customers perspective
3. Lead & coordinate research efforts involving multiple data sets
4. Act as the business interface and define the strategic content requirements to support ETC business priorities working closely with Content Management Team, customers and GTM.
5. Assists Content management team (Under Ian Brocklehurst) in the prioritization of the content enhancement and delivering ETC roadmap
6. Analyses requirements and delivers business specifications for Content Enhancement requests.
7. Investigate new technologies/processes that could provide efficiency gains or quality improvement
8. Work closely with frontline customer facing teams to continually canvass the voice of the customer and stay abreast of their exchange content requirements and recommend improvements as needed.
9. Act as central point of expertise for relevant exchange content issues providing support to client facing teams where appropriate. The final point of escalation for customer and internal queries on exchange content.
10. Supports the Content Production teams with training, complex queries, service and quality issues as requested and assist them to achieve desired results
11. To promote and publicise new data content to stakeholders
12. Guide and drive Content Production team in delivery on real time strategic projects e.g. Elektron
13. Supports database/system upgrades, shutdowns and new database creation applying appropriate data modeling, agility and content marketplace principles
14. Establish collaborative relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders
15. Delivers improved quality and service (in partnership with Production teams) measured by reducing GSF Sev 1&2, reducing Data Corrected Service Requests from customers and identify and mitigating risk
16. Maintains strong working relationships with operational/content leadership at exchanges that result in a. being fully aware of changes far in advance of implementation b. being able to resolve service/quality issues swiftly with clear explanation of root causes, preventative action etc c. where possible, being able to influence content/delivery changes at the exchange to the advantage of TR
Skills & Experience required:
1. Excellent and detailed knowledge of Thomson Reuters ETI Content with proven track record of delivery against a diverse portfolio of projects and improvement initiatives
2. Demonstrated subject matter expertise knowledge/understanding of Thomson Reuters Content processes, systems, and databases especially in Real Time area
3. A demonstrated thorough and current knowledge of the securities industry, world markets and Exchange Traded Data & Content
4. Proven ability to manage change, always putting the customer first, with experience with data implementation, capacity management and strategic content planning
5. Proven analytic and problem solving skills, innovation and initiative. Ability to simplify complex problems and devise clear actionable plans to solve them
6. Have experience of working very closely with Content production functions in operational centres
7. Strong written and verbal communicator with the ability to influence senior internal and external personnel
8. A proven and effective collaborator. Influential and dynamic professional, able to build and maintain a wide relationship network internally and within client organisations
9. Customer focused, with a passion for understanding customers’ business
10. Demonstrates urgency, energy, drive and enthusiasm; strong team player & self motivated
11. Good time management skills. Ability to prioritize various workload
12. Ability to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.