Provide technology project/release management for our flagship ONESOURCE global tax platform:
- Providing project leadership, work direction and feedback to the project leads, project managers and teams.
- Coordinating work across teams in the organization to achieve project deliverables and goals.
- Overseeing and monitoring progress on complex and/or multiple projects and programs relative to schedules, budgets and quality.
- Serving as the project issue escalation point on select projects.
- Facilitating solutions to complex problems and managing difficult process improvements.
- Communicating and reporting status to executives, customers, and all other relevant individuals and groups.
- Conducting project assessments at a program level.
- Establish and facilitate project governance & compliance.
- Responsible for standards and best practices, producing reports, detailed analysis, and leading changes in standards and best practice
- Facilitate management of capital pipeline and other activities associated with the annual planning cycle
- Provides project management oversight and project based financial reporting of a multi-million dollar portfolio of technology projects of varying scale to ensure timely and "on budget" performance
- Work with Finance team to ensure proper budget and headcount forecasting
- Assist with contractor onboarding and time tracking
Agile practices and coaching:
- Facilitate quarterly and monthly release planning in an Agile environment
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools, monitor progress and maintain Agile metrics
- Develop and ensure adoption of Agile methodology to simplify project delivery
- Work with Scrum teams to create success criteria and communicate them to stakeholders
- Facilitate key Agile rituals across Scrum teams to properly address project status, progress issues, risks and decisions
- Act as an agile coach and for multiple teams, and assist in training team members on maturing Agile/Scrum practices
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America