This role will drive the technical & technology strategy and key initiatives for a selected portfolio of accounts. You will work with other functions to drive business results and customer satisfaction.
This role must be able to develop and maintain relationships with our current customer portfolio and assist in retaining and growing a portfolio of accounts. You must be a strategic leader & thinker with strong technical expertise, emerging technology, market knowledge, experience and readiness to enable the growth of the organization and business.
Responsible for designing, improving, managing and supporting the technology relationships that are required to deliver a world class client experience that generates profit for the company.
- Partner with the Sales team to create, manage and execute aggressive and successful customer acquisition and renewal strategy.
- Build strong internal relationships with all departments for cross collaboration, company and strategic alignment.
- Establish and maintain a culture grounded in customer success, personal accountability and continuous improvement across all functional teams and locations.
- Acts as point of contact for the client, provides escalation path to and from Service and attends to customer issues promptly as appropriate.
- As new products become available, provide guidance on the benefits, features, and application of these products in the client's environment.
- Perform a dual advocacy role - promote and support Thomson Reuters' products and services to clients; advocate internally to ensure that assigned clients receive the best possible service from Thomson Reuters.
- Key measurements of success are the ability to: increasing client satisfaction, retain revenue and support new sales
- Provide technical assistance to the Account Management group, answering client configuration questions, assisting in new client proposals, and assist in managing larger product installs, as well as management of major technical client escalations
- Responsible for achieving annual sales and revenue targets
Education, Skills and Competencies
- BS/MS/MBA in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Technology, Engineering or equivalent work experience. In addition to knowledge of the financial markets with an emphasis on the role and importance of market data and trading technology.
- A strong record of professional success, including 10+ years of client-facing leadership experience with a fast paced, high growth Enterprise company
- Critical thinker and problem solver who can provide thought leadership and insightful ideas for current and future service offerings
- High energy, personable, and professional
- Highly polished presentation and communication skills
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com is highly desirable
- Outstanding relationship management skills with proven success working with sales, product development, client relations, operations and business development
- Problem Solving - ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs
- Understanding of the delivery and implementation of market data on the trading floor and its implications for operational support
- Superior communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact at VP levels and/or C level executives.
- Proven project management and organization skills in a dynamic business environment.
- Proven ability to manage through influence and to create and maintain virtual support teams.
- Strong business analysis skills.
- Excellent client facing and presentation skills.
- Must be able to quickly grasp technical concepts and apply them in a variety of contexts.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem management skills in a high pressure time sensitive environment
- Strong IT background with experience in networking, servers, O/S, security
- Knowledge in digital technology a definite advantage
- Fluent in English (written an oral) Arabic and French advantageous
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.