Job Description :
• Comprehensive knowledge in the respective Engineering domain
• Technical skills as defined for each technology area
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Problem identification and solving skills
• Computer and internet literacy with good keyboard skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative
• Well organized and disciplined with regards policy, procedure and standards
• Ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
• Effective time management
• Ability to deal with complex and demanding issues
• Self motivated with the ability to deliver consistently
• Awareness of Company vision and goals
• Appreciation of customer requirements for information products specific to the technology/ scientific area
Exp : 0 to 1 Year ( Fresher’s can apply )Responsibility: Deliver value-add scientific information, including manual coding to patent records covering novel aspects of the invention, in line to both individual and team volume and quality targets.
Qualification: Masters (MSc.) in Materials Science, BE (Material Science & Metallurgy), BE (ECE) .
Clarivate Analytics, formerly the IP & Science business of Thomson Reuters, accelerates the pace of innovation by providing trusted insights and analytics to customers around the world, enabling them to discover, protect and commercialize new ideas, faster. As the owners, curators and analysts of the most complete and authoritative knowledgebase, Clarivate will continue to deliver the products and services that customers have come to trust and value. Clarivate's many wellâ€�known brands include the Web of Science, Cortellis, Thomson Innovation, Derwent World Patents Index, Thomson CompuMark, MarkMonitor and TechStreet, among others. We are committed to using best-in-class technology that enables expert solutions to be delivered consistently and with confidence. Customers at the leading edge of innovation, rely on our combination of technology, judgment and long-established experience to help grow their businesses. Those working within the lifecycle of innovation who strive to make a difference are at the heart of what we do.