The Global Growth Organization (GGO) works with our business units to combine our global capabilities and to expand our local presence in countries where we believe the greatest growth opportunities exist. GGO is core to Thomson Reuters’ overall strategy to accelerate in high growth market segments. The ASEAN & North Asia region is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic markets, and serves as a growth engine for Thomson Reuters in the Asia Pacific region and beyond.
Conducts product demo and training sessions (face to face and online including webinars) for customers and/or employees in the use of company Legal products to support/drive retention and new sales, product preference and increased usage.
- Conducts needs analysis by interacting with customers and functional teams to develop specifications for content of training sessions and demos.
- Offers training to enhance usage of Thomson Reuters' Legal products by leveraging understanding of customer needs.
- Works with subject matter experts in product development, technical support , sales and marketing to ensure that training content reflects current product features.
- Creates and maintains training content.
- Instructs participants in both classroom-based and virtual sessions.
- Provides internal training when necessary to support sales, product support, etc., to drive understanding of products/services.
- Ensures timely follow up to determine applicability of course material and address issues/concerns raised by customers.
- Assist sales team in product demonstrations.
- Analyze usage reports to facilitate and support retention and renewals.
- Supports/drives retention, new sales, and product preference when training external customers.
Required Skills and Experience
- Team player with a flexible attitude and approach.
- Strong communication, planning, organization and presentation skills (both in-person and virtual).
- Ability to field questions and control training sessions.
- Customer service orientation and experience, with proven success in customer support and relationship management.
- Strong technical/computer skills.
- Strong Legal Research Skills
- Strong product knowledge (Practical Law, Westlaw)
- Professional image and willingness/ability to travel
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.