- Plan, organize, develop, direct, and facilitate a wide range of technical training activities. ---Work with subject matter experts in all departments (i.e.: Development, Product Management, Support, Implementation, Consulting Services, Sales) to assess, develop, and deliver/facilitate technical training activities/programs.
- Work to coordinate/leverage learning’s from other in-house developmental/training program(s).
- Troubleshoot and isolate performance gaps, select appropriate interventions and assess impact for continuous process improvement goals.
- Track, trend, and report progress against departmental goals defined by management. ------Support and contribute to the development and delivery of a revenue stream against pre-defined goals associated with training Elite clients. The result enhances participant job satisfaction, productivity and capability for both Elite and client employees resulting in highly qualified resources for our clientele.
- Up to 50% travel required (including international travel) plus 50% billable hours required.
- Our training methodology places learners at the center of our programs as we arm them with learning tools that support success.
- 2+ years of experience in a teaching or training environment where excellent platform training skills are clearly demonstrated.
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, and deliver technical (SQL\relational database, software development code) and software application (Accounting\time & Billing) based curriculum.
- Technical knowledge of Windows, networks, or fundamental concepts of databases (preferably SQL; OQL
- Object Oriented DB experience)
- Consistently collaborate with all levels of the organization to ensure presentation materials are up-to-date at all times. Must be able to proficiently evaluate and make recommendations for curriculum enhancements and solutions.
- Must have the ability to describe accounting and technical concepts and present them to technical and non-technical persons in a clear, professional and concise manner in both oral and written forms.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate and adapt materials and training methodologies to a diverse learning audience using adult learning principles.
- Must be able to evaluate training outcomes through review of student performance and other analytical data.
- Ability to work in a positive team environment with peers, subject matter experts, clients and customers.
- Ability to mentor trainees and/or current employees.
- Candidates must be self motivated and directed individuals who work well with time line goals, are not adverse to travel, are detail oriented, present a professional demeanor, and posses organizational and time management skills.
- Microsoft Office suite experience – standard desktop products, i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and/or work experience.
- Knowledge and experience training a .Net-based Software Development Kit (Thomson Reuters Elite’s IDE a plus)
- Knowledge and experience with Thomson Reuters Elite's Design Gallery templates a plus.
- Knowledge and experience training with SQL Server Business Intelligence tools - Experience training System Administration topics
- Experience with Camtasia or the equivalent
- Prior technical consulting or support a plus - Experience with Cloud-based applications
- 3 years Accounting principles and process knowledge desired.
- Enterprise and\or 3E Billing, General Ledger, and Accounts Payable process knowledge including advanced concepts (i.e. Masking, Rates, Balancing, Setups, Tax, international features).
- Experience with business financial operations and/or accounting – (Time and Billing Software experience a plus)
- Experience in the business of law or exposure to other professional services firms
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Albuquerque-New Mexico-United States of America;Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America;Houston-Texas-United States of America;New York-New York-United States of America