The Events Producer is responsible for providing meeting/event management, logistical and general marketing support to the Events Manager in MENA region. This includes attendee database management and administrative support to drive sucessful event execution and efficient function of the team.
- Assists with event agenda construction and in sourcing speakers.
- Collates relevant legal editorial content for repurposing to support marketing collateral and marketing campaign.
- Assists with production of legal content (e.g. newsletters, magazine etc.)
- Researches potential event locations and evaluates alternatives.
- Partners with marketing colleagues to develop lists of products; collateral for events.
- Interacts with colleagues across the business including a broad spectrum of marketing, product and sales employees.
- Works with 3rd party vendors to plan, execute and provide reporting and analyses on events.
- Routinely interacts with external contacts including hotels, convention centre managers, exhibit houses, show contractors, shipping companies and show organizers in professional associations and organizations.
- Procures and coordinates vendor services. Coordinates facility, exhibit set-up, equipment and catering requirements.
- Coordinates logistics, including accurate registrant database information and attendee tracking, quality presentation and materials support, and timely pre-and post-event event effectiveness evaluation.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Provides additional administrative support as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have work experience in the legal industry or has attended two years of law school.
- Prior experience in planning and executing meetings or special events.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access), SAP and other internal systems.
- Demonstrates flexibility and problem solving skills particularly those of limited scope
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills with ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to drive results, focus on customers, and collaborate across boundaries.
- Position may require some travel.
- Willing to work on EMEA shift.
- Willing to work on a 1-year contractual employment.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.