- Manages and grows revenue and market share across all TR Business Units in designated accounts by maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Develops and maintains high level relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth and retention.
- Develops and executes account strategy collaborating with sales specialists to deliver a comprehensive product offering to meet overall customer needs.
- Develops key stake holder communities both internal and external.
- Maintain deep knowledge of the designated accounts and the clients’ workflow and challenges.
- Act as point of contact for the client and orchestrates the entire relationship within designated accounts.
- Strategically develops, executes and maintains a growth-centric account plan and own overall strategy for revenue growth and retention.
- Accountable for end-to-end service delivery and performance.
- Establishes strong, long-term customer relationships and identifies new business opportunities and maintains relationships with key decision makers.
- Applies knowledge of business and its constituent workflows to conceive and position value-added solutions to promote sales and revenue growth.
- Keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to other internal stakeholders.
- Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy, identify additional opportunities and promote accurate forecasting.
- Maintains up to date product knowledge on all products and solutions.
- Regular value-add meetings with key users.
- Provide high level specialised training on product and functionality.
- Increase product stickiness by demonstrating relevant new content and functionality that enable end users to be successful.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong understanding of customers and their business model and workflows.
- Strong relationship building skills and experience in establishing C level relationship.
- Ability to develop client / account strategy, provide direction to sales team and lead from the front.
- Proven account management experience in a customer facing environment required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and execute an account plan
- Problem solving skills and ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs.
- Presentation and communication skills: ability to deliver presentations and communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Strong collaboration skills.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Dubai-United Arab Emirates