Major Areas of Accountability:
- Provide industry-leading technical support for Trading, FX, Advisory & Investment customers in China and Taiwan using Thomson Reuters applications and products
- Work closely with other local and overseas teams to provide exceeded and seamless customer experience
- Log and classify all queries, requests and actions accurately. Track resolution progress and proactively call customers with a status update or resolution if queries cannot be resolved on initial interaction.
- Identify and escalate problems affecting a number of customers or influencing the timely resolution of one customer’s enquiry. This would include escalations to the Team Manager and other support, sales, technology or resolver groups as appropriate.
- Recognize and escalate recurring problems, inferior processes or outdated procedures.
- Follow the appropriate procedures to respond to issues and update our customers when outages of a major nature occur.
- Strive to improve customer experience
- Business level English and Mandarin language requirement. Cantonese will be a plus but not must..
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Professional experience in either the Financial Markets or in a Customer Service role
- Financial Markets knowledge or aptitude for quick learning
- Logical approach to problem solving and analytical thinking
- Well developed analytical skills with the ability to problem solve and develop solutions.
- Excellent service skills including active listening alongside focusing, and fully understanding our customer's needs
- Ability to learn new technologies and principles quickly and work in an environment that is continually changing and adopting new techniques and technologies.
- A great team player, positive attitude towards work
- Ability to learn and possess growth mindset
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.