We are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial-minded marketer to join our newly formed Legal Campaign Strategy team. This cutting-edge marketing team is looking to expand with an experienced creative marketing professional. We are looking for a team member that will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the campaign planning, execution and measurement for Thomson Reuters Pan-Legal business and thought leadership campaigns. This individual will interact with representatives from the Segment, Channel, Corporate Communications, Campaign Strategy, Creative Team and Awareness Center to ensure alignment and coordination of successful campaigns.
The ideal candidate should be a strategic and analytical thinker as well as a self-starter, with the know-how, experience, and enthusiasm to hit the ground running and to make a significant impact on the marketing efforts of this innovative marketing team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Oversees and coordinates legal-wide campaigns
• Defines common campaign structure and elements to be used across the legal business
• Develop and maintain legal campaign calendar
• Sets measurable objectives for campaigns and work with Demand Center to measure campaign performance, providing recommendations for course-correction as needed
• Shares best practices and expertise across organization related to campaign strategy, resources and priorities
• Manage the full marketing mix, driving innovative campaigns and marketing initiatives using current marketing tactics
• Creates high performing campaigns that consistently exceed the expectations of stakeholders
• Develop competitive marketing material and messaging based on competitive research to differentiate our offering in the market.
• Ensure fast, clear communication of all relevant marketing activities and tools to relevant stakeholders and collects regular feedback.
• Make strategic decisions with strong interpersonal skills, facilitation capabilities and strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Work in a collaborative setting to influence and define marketing strategies.
Knowledge and Skills
• Demonstrated ability to develop, communicate, implement and measure large, complex campaigns
• Substantial experience and understanding of modern Content Marketing methodology, strategy and tactics.
• Strong people influencer with proved ability to develop relationships with other business leaders and marketers
• Demonstrates a high level of executive presence
• Provide ability to manage the development and implementation of multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Strong business-to-business marketing experience in professional markets
• Robust marketing program execution capabilities within a highly-matrixed organization
• Proven expertise to collaboratively work with cross-functional colleagues
• Proven ability to build credibility and influence quickly with leadership to efficiently drive results.
• Demonstrate high business acumen and significant experience leading the marketing campaigns
Education and Experience
• 7+ years of related in various marketing roles
• Undergraduate degree required
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent people skills
• Previous people management experience preferred.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a marketing team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences to produce cutting-edge marketing campaigns that promote Thomson Reuters.
With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.