Customer Experience Manager
Global Growth Operations (GGO), Asia
The Customer Experience Manager leads a regional team of Client Specialists responsible for customer retention and renewal of content solutions. This team drives retention via onboarding, training and related activities, resolving problems and ensuring customer satisfaction through increased usage.
Working closely with the Go-To-Market team, this role is responsible for the delivery of pre- and post-sales support on online solutions; creating up-sell and cross-sell opportunities; continuing to increase the retention rate and providing feedback to the product development teams.
This role will also provide a link to business units overseas, working closely with product developers and ensuring consistent customer experience across different markets.
- Grow and retain market share by enabling end users to maximize the value of the solutions. The Client Specialist team will use specialist knowledge to demonstrate and train on relevant functionality and content to specific end user workflows, increasing usage and product stickiness;
- Generate usage reports and analysis to identify and focus on the “at risk” customers and generate leads for upsell and cross sell opportunities;
- Provide weekly and monthly metrics on training activities across the region;
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction;
- Play a key role in retention efforts and report on effectiveness of retention campaigns;
- Manage the renewal process and build strong client relationships to achieve assigned retention targets and satisfaction levels.
- Establish themselves and team members as trusted-advisors;
- Consolidate and provide customer feedback to relevant groups (account teams, product development teams) on clients' use of products, product enhancements, competition, trends, future service needs, internal relationship issues/conflicts and competitive situations by understanding, identifying and mapping the client workflow.
- Accountable for monitoring usage as an indicator of need for training, at risk.
- Identify potential clients / end users by analyzing the customer account to enable competition displacement or new sale.
- Develop training content, training presentations, guided demonstration materials, and competency assessments to train new and existing end users of TR Products and Solutions and increase product stickiness by demonstrating relevant new content and functionality driving customer´s retention.
- Use CRM as an activity planning tool and capture all client related activities / intelligence in a timely and accurate manner.
- Co-operate on an international basis to share knowledge and best working practices.
- Responsible for the overall end user satisfaction.
- Successful experience in managing a training team or customer experience team
- Previous legal market experience desirable but not essential
Key Competencies and Skills
- Good understanding of the legal market, customer personas and their workflows
- Strong customers focus and service skills.
- Action oriented & perseverance skills.
- Excellent coaching and presentation skills.
- Strong personal and people management skills
- Good organizational and change management skills
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Hong Kong-Hong Kong