Main Responsibilities include:
- Work directly with the Sales Teams to onboard new clients, including coordinating the timely completion of relevant legal processes and documentation with the Legal team.
- Respond to clients’ specific needs and deliver initial user and new products/ functionality training.
- Collaborate with colleagues globally within Marketing, Sales and Corporate Communications on the marketing activities (both online and offline)
- Provide analytics to support planning and review to identify business opportunities
- Supporting team efforts to deliver great service, particularly around product launches.
- Support buy side clients with general platform / product queries
- Work with internal teams in getting clients connected and if necessary, conduct a troubleshooting in a timely manner.
- Ensure the system is prepared for daily trading through and monitoring for potential problems throughout the day
- Ownership of buy side procedures and documentation
- Carry out daily administrative tasks including ownership of account and user set up
- Fostering productive relationships with both Clients and other Sales & Client Services Representatives
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years customer service support experience, preferably with sales marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (exposure to studying Finance or Business is desirable)
- Customer service or Administrative experience within Financial Services is advantageous
- Strong logical thinking and have problem-solving skills
- Able to prioritize tasks and maintain a professional approach under pressure
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Able to communicate with various teams in overseas
- Results oriented and motivated to deliver excellent client service
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.