Client Specialist: To build and grow desktop sales by embedding Thomson Reuter’s products into the daily workflow of end users. Provide value-added expertise (workflow solutions, consulting, and learning) to allow end users to extract the most value from their Thomson Reuters desktop. Drive desktop revenue retention among existing clients. Build relationships and communities with end-users by understanding and fulfilling their business needs. Communicate and share timely market information to staff in order to impact customer interactions.
• Drive desktop usage and build community establishing Thomson Reuters as the premier desktop solution.
• Provide domain expertise to allow end users to extract the most value from their Thomson Reuters desktop, which drives retention.
• Proactively work to develop and execute sales strategies for accounts
• Retention of revenue in accounts under competitive threat.
• Oversee client meetings to carry out product demonstrations and upsell services to existing clients,
• Lead sales campaigns to achieve increased product market penetration
• Work closely with the sales team to feed product ideas and provide client feedback
• Outstanding closing/sales and relationship management skills at all client levels
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Strong, polished presentation skills
• Articulate, enthusiastic, self-motivated and ability to prioritize
• Flexibility to work in an informal/merit-oriented environment
• Excellent financial and quantitative conceptual ability
• Ability to multi-task and delegate when necessary
• Strong telephone sales and presentation skills with clients/prospects at all level
• Prior Account Management/Sales experience preferred
• Strong client relationships and a proven track record of providing a high level of customer service.
• Superior communication and negotiating skills and be a strong team player
Undergraduate Degree Required. CFA preferred.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.