Client Manager, Singapore
Financial and Risk
Go to Market – Asia Organization
- Builds and maintains strategic account plans for accounts under management
- Manages accounts (including growth, retention and customer engagement)
- Responsible for engaging with and training end users and building a deep understanding of client workflow
- Responsible for enterprise relationship between Thomson Reuters and account
- Develops strong, high level, contact network within accounts
- Drives execution of Thomson Reuters strategy on the account level
- Identifies new opportunities, work with Sales Specialist to follow up on sales leads on Enterprise and desktop solutions
- Works with and utilizes experts/specialists in the team where required, has oversight of all account activities
- Responsible for forecasting, keeping management engaged with accounts in a timely fashion, analyses impact from intelligence on competitor activity, provides feedback to Market Development Group
- Owns local account information in relevant CRM systems
- Responsible for net sales and revenue quota achievement
- Acts as customer's advocate within TR and TR ambassador within client's enterprise
Required Skills and Experience
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills. Chinese or other Asian language is an advantage due to the customer base this role will support
- Good understanding of financial markets and industry, particularly the Buyside workflow
- Good customer service skills
- Good understanding of TR products (Eikon, Datastream, Thomson One)
- Good understanding of competitor products offering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in selling complex solutions
- Strong sales skills
- Able to identify and advocate benefits matching customer’s requirements
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.