· Analyze, design and develop Timeseries solutions across various products.
· Work with technical /development teams to understand feed processing, Head-ends, database/product enhancements etc.
· Design and implement a new Timeseries infrastructure to replace NDA and simplify end to end Timeseries processes and tools.
· Take part in multiple projects, new initiatives, UAT and enhancements.
· Maintain up-to-date content and product expertise and work to develop further content and technical knowledge.
· Facilitate problem solving on real-time and historical content and product issues, including database infrastructure and maintenance procedures knowing who to involve and when.
· Represent the ETC Timeseries group in projects or discussions that significantly affect how content is stored, maintained and/or organized.
· Establish collaborative relationships with, coordinate discussions with and provide direction for marketing, customers, suppliers, consultants and technical staff in determining requirements for enhancements, cleanse activities, studies and project initiatives.
· Provide expertise and creativity in developing new methods of working which focus on cost-effectiveness and resource efficiency.
· Lead and coordinate research efforts involving multiple content sets.
· Assume ownership of decisions which may not be subject to detailed review by immediate management, taking into account the anticipated concerns of management.
· 2 years experience working with real-time systems, NDA or Datastream, or business analyst type roles within these areas of the business.
· Specialization in at least one content area that is recognized as a major content set within the Thomson Reuters business is strongly preferred.
Required Skills and Preferred Skills:
· A good level of knowledge of Timeseries data bases, data flows and definitional practices. - Solid understanding of the day-to-day processes and procedures relevant to own sphere of operation - understanding of risk/impact analyses.
· Strong knowledge of local and global content groups also good networking skills.
· A good knowledge of Thomson Reuters’ products and their content delivery paths. - Ability to analyze problems, suggest and collect feedback on a variety of solutions and make decisions based on the information available.
· Proficient in MS Excel, Access and Outlook; applying these tools to work effectively. - Proactive, clear and confident communication skills
· Whilst the above required skills could be in relation to end of day Time series, it’s preferable that candidates have a good understanding of Intraday Time series databases,processes and tools. Ability to work independently and self motivate. An aptitude for technology
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.