Solution Sales Specialist, Risk, ASEAN
Financial and Risk
Go to Market (GTM), Asia
The role of the Solution Sales Specialist is to drive sales for all Risk solutions offerings within an assigned territory or set of named accounts
The sales Specialist will gain customer acceptance by explaining Risk value propositions and partner closely with Industry Associations and Agencies . The successful SS will leverage knowledge of industry challenges and opportunities to build trust and respect with current and future customers.
Serving as a team member of Risk sales, this individual will collaborate with multiple Specialists, Sales Engineers, and customers at one time and refer financial opportunities to regional sales team while collaborating with Account Managers and Risk Client Specialists on renewals.
• Responsible for achieving annual sales target
• Identifies and generates new business from existing and new customers
• Represent the Thomson Reuters Risk solutions through discussion, presentations and product demonstrations to prospects, clients and partners
• Research, recommend and lead sales strategies to achieve sales target
• Maintains a high standard of professionalism in representing Thomson Reuters with colleagues, clients, and the industry
• Is diligent in maintaining current knowledge on industry issues and GRC's product solutions; attends conferences, association meetings, and trade shows to represent the firm and maintain understanding of industry requirement
• Represents the customer and market requirements by working collaboratively with the GRC Product Development Teams
• Uses CRM to manage client communication, sales pipeline, and prioritize leads to effective closing
Qualifications and Experience Required
We are looking for someone with minimum 5 years sales experience, with a consistent track record of selling into financial services industry that can bring the following experience and skills to the role:
• Prior work experience and in depth knowledge in compliance or risk
• Structured and hands-on approach to managing their prospecting and business development activities
• Strong, communication skills with a 'flexible professional attitude'
• Comfortable communicating at all levels in an organization
• Ability to interact with customers in a consultative, face-to-face selling environment in a way that builds value for the customer and facilitates opportunities for future sales. Displays a deep understanding of our customers, applies knowledge of business and market dynamics to provide value-add solutions and services
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving and expanding product sales environment
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.