Reuters, the news and media division of Thomson Reuters, is the world’s largest international multimedia news provider reaching more than one billion people every day. Reuters provides trusted business, financial, national, and international news to professionals via Thomson Reuters desktops, the world's media organizations, and directly to consumers at Reuters.com.
- Provide a wide range of administrative support to senior executives and teams, including the Global Head of Sales (Reuters News Agency) and Managing Director (Reuters Content Solutions).
- Day to day coordination with domestic and international counterparts on administrative and business related issues.
- Act as gatekeeper, juggling several appointments and agendas simultaneously, while prioritizing daily schedule, correspondence and calendar appointments.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to manage in-person guests, meetings, and special events; exercising a high level of client service.
- Schedule domestic and international travel arrangements and itineraries; multi-visa experience preferred.
- Organize video and teleconference meetings with global partners.
- Process complicated expense reports, purchase orders and invoices.
- Handle confidential, sensitive information in a fast paced and dynamic news organization.
- Assist with special projects on an ad hoc basis.
- Execution Oriented- The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, well-organized, efficient, able to work under time pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proficient Technical Skills- Microsoft Office knowledge, including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word.
- Relationship Builder- Customer focused to maintain relationships with key business stakeholders internally and externally; must have ability to handle a variety of situations by triaging and resolving issues within an international, matrixed organization with inter-connected global teams.
- Organizational Savvy - Experience navigating a complex matrix organization and getting things done despite red tape and bureaucracy.
- Previous Experience- Requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with at least 4+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. Background supporting a senior executive and his/her team is essential.
- Discretion- Must exercise good judgment and high level of confidentiality in all tasks.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
New York-New York-United States of America