ABOUT THE JOB/SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS
- Leading Problem Management Function in conjunction with other peers
- Chairing and owning the Internal Service Forums. Ensuring problem tickets are reviewed, analyzed, aggravating factors/triggers/ RCA captured & documented
- Partnering with the TLs, Managers & production teams across FIFXMM OTC, Commodities Pricing & Fundamentals to understand systems, processes, trends in data
- Lead the Data correction cases forum with appropriate groups. Ensuring timely & complete root cause, preventive measures are collected on a weekly basis. Bring logical, investigative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Identify trends and potential problem areas by reviewing the data and recommending areas of improvement - as a sole contributor and in conjunction with production teams
- Instigate and drive PIR reviews internally and externally to capture Incident details and action plans
- Provide clear analysis from a reporting perspective – communicating & driving improvements
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- ITIL Knowledge and/or formal qualification strongly desired
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and stakeholder management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Previous incident management or problem management experience a benefit
- Understanding the content and data flows
- Basic knowledge of Service Cloud, Service Now (including reporting)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension (what), Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.