• Responsible for selling Thomson Reuters Data & Analytics Solutions to financial and corporate clients within F&R. Data & Analytics Solutions cover the full range of Enterprise Platform, Real-Time Pricing, End of Day Pricing and Valuations, Quantitative Analytics and content as well as FX content.
• Will collaborate and work closely with other business groups, such as Commercial Management, Subject Matter Experts, Product and Market Development.
• Overall responsibility for operating rhythm, reporting, pipeline management, forecasting for their entire territory.
• Drive engagement with internal and external customers to drive value on both ends
• Travel to sub-regions and customer sites required
• Strategic leadership ability with the ability to implement and overcome obstacles
• Financial markets and Digital industry knowledge a must with the ability to understand and interact across multiple workflow disciplines
- Provide thought leadership and be a force for positive change, inclusive of growing the business year over year
- Develops pipeline and closes opportunities.
1. Business Acumen: understand levers available to increase sales and to apply these principles to support TR's strategies; Knows finance, marketing, and operations drivers behind customer decisions and ensures team members address these when preparing account plans and customer offerings;
2. Value Creation: Highly skilled at demonstrating the unique value created by TR's offering and making the business case as to how TR's offering is uniquely differentiated
3. Enterprise Wide Thinking: Is highly adept at considering customer's larger business and strategic challenges in an enterprise-wide context and how they might
4. Proactively hunt for new business, identify and generate sales to existing and new customers be addressed through TR offering
5. Strong entrepreneurial self-starter skills
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.